Connect with qualified, trustworthy professionals to help take care of children, pets, loved ones with special needs and more.
Finding in-home care for those we love is deeply personal. Your family has its own unique needs and you need care that can support them. Thankfully, your Bright Horizons benefit gives you free access to Sittercity’s extensive database of babysitters, nannies, elder companions, pet sitters and housekeepers.
On Sittercity, you can find:
- School support: remote learning help, learning pod help, tutors and homeschool help
- Babysitters: before/after-school, weekend, last-minute and date nights
- Nannies: full and part-time
- Pet care: feeding, walking and day/nighttime sitters
- Special needs care: caregivers with experience caring for specific disabilities or conditions
- Companion care: help for aging adults with everyday activities or tasks around the home
- Housekeeping: general cleaning, maintenance, and organization for your home
You can even find pet sitters and dog walkers who can take care of your furry kids while you’re away.